Monday, April 19, 2010

Dialog between Man pride and vanity Woman

He told her not to notice that the universe is male?
She said to him "Yes, I noticed that Being is female!
He told her that the light is male?
She said to him, but I realized that the sun is female!
he toldto her the generosity is male?
She said to him yes, but dignity is FEMALE!
He told her not to mention that the hair is male?
She said to him, and I likedtonotice that feelings is FEMALE!
He told her not you know that science is a male?
She said to him, I know that knowledge is a female!

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes,Then he went back and looked at her to
a Momentarily silently
And then .........
he told her that the foolishness is woman.
She said to him, and you prove to me that stupid is man.
I told her I think that the crime was female.
She said to him and I am absolutely certain that the sin is male.
I told her I learned that monstrous female.
She said to him, I realized that the ugly boy.
Hem and take a water cupAnd drank the whole at once
Are they afraid when you grip the cup


Making it She smiled as she saw that the drink, And seeing her smiling at him ....
He told her it looks like you rightly nature female.
She said to him, and you have had and beauty is a boy.
Said it does not but happiness female.
She said to him perhaps, but love a boy.
Said to her, and I have to admit that the sacrifice of a female.
She said to him, and I recognize that forgiveness male.
Said to her, but I am confident that the world is female.
She said to him I am sure that the heart boy.

The debate still exists
Sedition are still asleep

And will remain as long as the dialogue continues .... if 
The Question is MALE ..
The answer will always FEMALE ..

No comments: