Tuesday, October 02, 2012

You don't Care.!!

It's dark, dank and dreary
The Wind is cold and uncomforting
But I am just another Raindrop
That lands on your Leaves, 
You stand rooted to the ground
Not even the Wind moves you
And the Rain touches you.
As I land on your Leaf, 
Trying to retain, to remain there
Just for a second, to be a part of you; 
The Wind blows me away 'whoosh'
And I am gone.
But you don't look back, 
The Roots tell you 'no' as the
Wind continues to blow...
Lying on the ground, looking
Back up at what could have been
You stand there, alone, the 
Wind howling, the Rain falling, 
And you don't care, 
You can't care. Is it the
Wind or the Rain? Or are you just too vain? 
Strangely, stupidly, sadly; I
Give you another chance, I try
To talk to you, but you let the
Wind shake your Leaves, the
Rain fall on you, you watch
those Raindrops slide off you
Each and every one falls to the earth

Then it's true,Sometimes , we have to give up on people.Not because we don't care but because they don't.

No comments: