Thursday, February 12, 2015

Time heals none ..

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone and if I lived my lifetime due to the motivation from my wounds, I would have already lost the essence of how I could make my dreams became reality..
Life is like a rose. It can be so beautiful with the right persons around us, yet it can be so painful from the thorns of focusing on where we need to be and with whom we took the journey in our life but believe me...  once we've reached to the end of the road, we will see the people who belong in it... and we shall be grateful to who, we became. and so grateful with whom we were spending and sharing it.

No comments: