Saturday, December 03, 2016

Be welcome or be like me

Do you want to be like me ?
Tell me do you want to be ?
Do you want to see the things, The way I want you to see ?
Do you want to be lonely ?
Lonely & alone like me.. Navigate in the sorrow of blank sea Come and taste my destiny
Do you want to feel the life ?
The way I feel, Do you want to face the matters
The way each day I deal
Everyone has his own life.. Own way of living
Different perception towards life.. We are all different human beings
But do you want to live my life ?
Live it for a single day
Share my views and share my sight.! Then express your say
Do you want to get in to my soul ?
Live the life for me
Do you want to make a new story unfold
Have faith aand touch the honesty
This will be a strange experience for you believe me it's true, and you'll know what I am going through.!