Friday, January 13, 2017

Ashes tears and light

The sun saw the sea dropping tears while it was speaking its heart out to the earth which always have been there then when it ended, the sun asked.. o,  
who the hell made you cry..?
does it worth it and tell me why ..!
the sea said nothing, kept it waves calm, the heat of the sun got hotter, which made the sea more rough, fish and sea shells were cut in half.. everything just came out.
the sun got the bottom of the sea while the earth was calling it
calling and calling again... but nothing replied
it's like its voice didn't reach .. but it did
it was right in the sea's ears.. right in its heart, mind and tears
they were sad
when they saw their friend being rough, being honest and loyal to the one the would make... its water evaporates,
the sun went down
the sea is still crying.. the sea is still the same, sad, thinking, being its clumsy self, that's when the earth came, it returned the shelfs to the sea.. made it forget everything
it always said '' it's only you and me, I'm just right here
I got the words in your tears but drank those salty tears
that got me and my worry
is my sea will always be sorry..!
for things it would never do or have done but I know it misses the sun ''
Oh.. the night seems so long, both are waiting the sun to shine again.. the sun is sleepy now, looking for the right sound
the right words and attitude
sea and earth have been together for so long, they got much closer
which made them warmer and in a great mode to continue '' their '' life,