Sunday, June 10, 2018

pain

I can't measure the pain fill my sight and that's the things I fear at night
Every time I try to lie on this strange bed, only pain I dare do dread
To stay safe, I hide under this sheet.. For I don't want pain to get more of my feet
Scary shadows are cast on my wall, by the nightlight in this unknown hall
Starting to sweat from the mind into the heat, I can't feel my hand, my leg even the heart sometimes it refuses begin to beat.
So scared and alone I want to cry, but if I make a noise I also might die
I feel like I have been hiding for a week and they will not find what they seek.
Waiting and hiding, is there nothing at all?
What are these things against my wall?
Peaking out with just one eye, Doctor and ...a nurse I still do spy
Maybe they aren't bad and not mean, o .. That is what it's starting to seem
Getting out of the covers and feeling cold, I dear for something I can hold
Starting to weep and wondering if only…Do I'll die... lonely ?
I hold those ideas tightly against my bleeding head, then I got back to This cold bed.

No comments: