Sunday, November 18, 2018

My All, are only for you... dear,

It was not leading me anywhere, I was searching it everywhere, whenever I longing for some one like you to come near, And loving words in ears to hear.
I shall remain as living entity, Simple and sober with poor quality, I am unable to draw the beautiful attention, Possibly I'm still not be worth for retention.
After all hearts beat faster when some one says hello, All works pushed aside for the attention do allow, Giving gentle look with smiling face, Aren't you forgot that, love game is to be won in race.
I don’t know when the day will come,  shall keep the doors open with a wide welcome, I shall wait not even for second to reply, Can any one advise me and say it is not worth try...!!
I am young at heart and always dream, Many good faces I try to find in team, They all come at once and fade away, I still hope it to happen in any day.
I shall allow it to end in reality, That is the fine and best quality, You shall term it as place like heaven, It may realize little late even.
Many people like me may be dreaming in day light, It is understood they may be spending sleepless nights, Nothing may be lateralizing much to the discomforts, As they have no skill or lack the good efforts.
Love has many fold dimensions, No one knows what will be right direction..!!!
It may not wait any longer to find a place, You should there as ready person in any case.
Your quest may end as happy moment, You may have then no reason to lament, There is feeling and ready consent, Bad plight is over and there is nothing to resent.
Life becomes fruitless with some of the aspects, Ideal couples may always earn the respect, Whatever we may term it as deal or pact or act.!His is reality of life and open fact.
And magically.. The rivers water flow calm down after initial thrust, It is natural law to settle down and build the trust, The marriage is holy union of two individuals, One must take it as challenge and not as casual.

No comments: