Sunday, January 06, 2019

It was just a dream.

Didn't you open your eyes or looked at me, We were under the shed of the tree, The sweet fragrance was filling the air, I was slipping into memory with split hair.
Her face was glowing with bright shine, Cheeks were red rose and appearance was very fine.
She need not speak anything as it was open secret, Even passers by could imagine and pass the comment.
Such nice heaven was on earth to enjoy with, The tongue was blocked by jealous teeth.
The dream consequences were shaping in the mind, The clouds shower and wind was around to find.
She still lay motionless and was free from worry, She felt very safe as if I was only going to feel sorry.
It was her turn now to take me to the real world, She was certainly sure that I might not develop cold.
She came closer step by step and tried to wave hand with bye, No expression on face with lot of questions with many whys..!
She was seeking reassurances as how to surrender, I still didn't understand the invitation and wondered.
I had everything to gain from her heavenly gift, Mind was rushing with ideas and developing rift
Can this happen again and make some shift..!
I was slipping into dreams with the help of emotional lift
I was thousands of miles away from her real world, She wasn't ready and almost willing to keep me in her fold
What was I doing there to please her and promise.. I was upbeat and willing to surprise
She didn't object me but extended delicate hand, Fingers touched hand to create a nice feeling of friend, The horizon was shrinking and was coming to an end, I was flowing with her in all the respect with new trend.
She overwhelmed me with all the respect, I had no time left in me to introspect, It was going to be permanent with holy pact, I had her consent but needed honest act.
She was there with affection and charm, Her attitude was showing great appeal and warmth
I could go in for her for complete unity, She was there in the near vicinity
She made gentle tap on my sholder and wished good luck, The act seemed to me very gracious but almost struck.
It was pure invitation to side with her in the life boat, when she just said ...
'Will you be with me for ever' I heard her with fine quote.

Then, i awake up from my nap.

No comments: