Friday, February 15, 2019

Missing parts

I have prepared my self mentally, It is firm resolve and commitment totally
I shall be gentle and very kind, This quality you will always find
I have made so many good start, You can feel it .. at heart
It is simpl truth and not a lie, You can trust me and rely
I shall go to any length, As you had remained my real strength
I may have all the time positive attitude, I shall never prefer isolation or solitude
I will do all the possible to reassure, The life would be beautiful for sure
It shall not be borken for any of the reason, I shall prove to be a worthy person
Touch me from any of the angle, Heart, mind and soul has made it fine trangle
It breathes for well being of your existence, It had always been my endevour and insistence
You may touch my feelings and go, Certain things you shall have to forgo
It can’t sustain any more shocks, I have reopened all the locks
I shall work for total recall, It will never be a free fall
It is genuine wish and internal feeling, I have expressed it often with positive inkling
Nothing can reassure than your commitment, I have waited eagerly for your nod and comment
I shall take it as fine victory for mutual trust, As it is symbolic gesture and possibly must
I have tried to be far away from the truth, It hasn't always helped me to sooth
I'll take it as divine blessings, Without it, some elments will always be missing

No comments: