Sunday, January 12, 2020

Silent tears

I have no clue as to what should be done, sure you rises me alright but doesn't set to be gone.
whole body is heated up with strong fire power, it neither burns nor kills with tremendous power
I repeatedly asks myself are we done, loved some one but harassed none, i have been carried away by her one action, lovely and sweet smile has put me out of action.

I have surrendered and bowed to her, taken vow not to name her anywhere.
always keep close and silently remember, she always invades memory and trouble... neither allows sound sleep not liberates from such troubles, 
I find her where i concentrate or look at prompts me to revile with smile and suddenly off sets, I shall lead a life but without murmur.. shall hold forever and permanently forbear, may go to dark corner and hide the face if proves unbearable.
Shall not allow tears to shed or fall to create any.. any trouble.

No comments: