Thursday, December 10, 2020

Mistrust

If a person doesn’t want to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, they may try to blame others. Don’t accept blame or try to fix things for them when you’ve done nothing wrong. They need to learn that if they want different outcomes, they will have to make different choices. I learned this the hard way. When they don't care, we should stop expecting them to. In some situations and for some people there is no hope, so stop beating our mind and our heart against the wall.

When times are tough, I remind myself that no pain comes without a purpose. Move on from what hurt me deeply, but never forget what it taught me at first place. Just because we’re struggling doesn’t mean we’re failing. Every great success requires some type of worthy struggle to get there. and surely good things take time. So i used to remain patient and staying positive. Everything is going to come together; maybe not immediately, but eventually

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this