Sunday, January 02, 2011

BElievE or NOt

 Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete...
        If you're alive, it isn't
        if you're, believes No proof is necessary.
        if you're, not believe, No proof is possible
      , what I meant is ...
 Human often becomes what them believes themselves to be.
if I keep on saying to myself
that I cannot do a certain thing,
it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it.
On the contrary,
if I have the belief that I can do it,
I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it,
even if I may not have it at the beginning. So,
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught how to fly

No comments: