Thursday, July 12, 2012

Be or not to Be

i don't know is it a nightmare or i'm awake
i don't know am i alive or dead
i don't know this time what is this kind of play
you took my blood, you too my feelings, you took my pride, you took my soul away 
after many years of struggles, 
what i see is your ugly face, laughing 
is there anyone to cry with me? 
for all the pain of living
seeing just unfairness, feeling just pain
being in this cage
i want to fly away.
to be or not to be
the question is how to be
i don't want but i want to live
oh the time is passing
torturing me
this passing of time
doesn't mean anything to me
there is no song to make me happy.
there is no miracle on this world
this bird in cage wants to fly away.
but it can't find a away
away to live.
looking at old people
i see everything
at the end we all confess it
but in the middle of the way, i feel it. 

No comments: