Monday, December 03, 2012

Let me be free

Beats nolonger sync
Love boat is beginning to sink, 
The rhyme now hard to decode, 
The rhythm now discord, 
This is the song of failing hearts 
The stars are fading out, im seeing
The light I cant see anymore, glistening
I can get the fine sound, im listening
Do you care now, do you know how? 
Please let me go, let me be
Let me be me
Let me be free
Release me for another lover, 
Let me find my happily ever after, 
Let the failing hearts fail, 
Let me leave you, let me 
Your sad look wont move me anymore, 
Your mad move pushed me furthermore, 
You and I, me and you, 
A history, a shadow, a memory
The rhyme nolonger a hit, but just a song
Nolonger a fine tune, the hearts are failing 
The sun is setting with us, 
When it rises, it wont rise with us, 
When its dawn, we will be done, 
The satisfaction of the faded lights, 
The loye of the disjointed parts, 
A history of the failing hearts


Shooo listen

No comments: