Saturday, July 27, 2013

I love you


No words I write can ever say How much I miss you every day. 
As time goes by, the loneliness grows; How I miss you, nobody knows! 
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name, But all I have are memories And photos in a frame. 
No one knows my sorrow, 
No one sees me weep, 
But the love I have for you Is in my heart to keep. 
I've never stopped loving you I'm sure I never will; 
Deep inside my heart, You are with me still. 
Heartaches in this world are many But mine is worse than any. 
My heart still aches as I whisper low, 'I need you and I miss you so.' The things we feel so deeply 
Are often the hardest to say, But I just can't keep quiet any more, So I'll tell you anyway.
There is a place in my heart
That no one else can fill; I love you so, Dad, And I always will. 

No comments: