Friday, August 09, 2013

In silence

In silence the flower buds gently bloom, 
In silence they waft their sweet perfume.
In silence grows the blades of grass, 
In silence I pen down my verse.
Speech is silver, silence gold, 
Good deeds silently performed, 

Is more eloquent than words! 
In silence lovers cuddle and sleep, 
True love communicates through oceans deep! 
Look at the mountains towering so high, 
Clouds kiss their tops and silently float by! 
In silence the monks move their prayer beads, 
In silence they perform their charitable deeds.
In silence the sun rises and shine, 
In silence the moon beams softly smiles.
In silence my God I invoke, 
In silence rise my incense smoke.
In silence my inner-self unfolds, 
In silent prayer my hands I fold.
In silence, with Him I communicate, 
In silence I surrender to my fate.
In silence I beg Him to make me whole, 
In silence to Him I surrender my soul! 
In our noise polluted world, silence is difficult to find, 
But I know, one day, this Silence shall be mine! 

No comments: