Monday, September 23, 2013

Be hidden

Beneath every smile is a pierced heart, 
there is no blood, but bleeding pain
The only ones happy are frowning, 
There is no armor for emotional blows
All see nothing but the surface, 
fooled so easily, 
Does anyone know the truth? 
Is everyone hurting like me? 
The beautiful hide behind their looks, 
The cunning behind their wit, 
The shy behind their books, 
But where do the average go, what do they do. 
Do they sit and cry, or laugh and play.
They feel the same, but won't give it a name.

you knew..
Until I can run into your arms with no regrets
Until I can finally kiss your lips
Until there is a time for you to be mine
As the time passes I wait, and try to hold on for just one more day
But then too much time passes by, the sand in the hourglass is all dry
I will forever..... be hidden 

No comments: