Saturday, December 21, 2013

The past ideas

Every idea I get I have to deny, that's my way of testing it. but can I wait all my life on a street of broken dreams. Humans used to go to bed with their mistresses; Why I go there with my ideas.
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying.  Please .. listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. In this dream calls life nobody really listens to anyone else, and if we try it, just for a while we'll see why. I'm still talking about what I did yesterday, While I haven't done much today that's the way i used to lose my present... step by step you'll enjoy living there, The past is a very good place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there anymore.
The past is never there for me when I try to go back. yes  It exists, but only in my memory. By my hand I let the memories I have steal my present, Yes I surly know it's just recordings of things past, but it's still chains to bind me sometimes
  Now I having spent the better part of my life trying either to relive the past or experience the future before it arrives to my door, I have come to believe that;  in between these two extremes is ... peace. It cost my a life time to realize those two things
"Human life is purely a matter of deciding what's important to us." and  "It's not about what if .... it's what now".

No comments: