Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Disrespect

Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself and yes to being vanity. I'm not concerned with anyone to liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. And the greatest lesson that;  there would be times in our life when we have to choose between being loved from the other's and being respected…  I used to always pick being respected as an option to win. To win my life battle.. You should know that;  sometimes you need to step back a step..  Just to have a perfect place to win. 
We all have two strong strange animals inside,  one is kindly and good while the other is remaining so wild…  we shoud quite sure which one we feed.  Later it will shape our character.

No comments: