Saturday, June 24, 2017

Another travel failure

Have you ever lost something out of your hand, Clean out of your unlocked hand..? One breath it was there, the next, gone, vanished; the stupid thing spirited away suddenly into thin air,
Have you gone back and forth in disaffection..! 

Do you pray every day through pains..!
Do you have endless stream of tears..!
Do you travel in lone roads of dead ends..!
Do you wake with screams of freedom ?
Do you feel lost, raped, stripped of rights ?
Do you suffer the indignity of inhumanity, your skin color or even your religion ?
Come with me to one with helpful solutions
Come with me to pathfinder friend of mine. let us pray someday soon death come take the pains..

There is no new songs.. else all in vain my tears and my pain.
Here is my hand to keep, my heart ... Take it, and do not weep.