Thursday, June 08, 2017

Shhh...You are

look in my eyes,think time is wise, read my lips,my heart's beats.
be closer,and give me some touch, put your hands in mine, and think, that everything is fine.
stay near to me, be sure, be here, let love be free, let it come to me.
you know my feeling it is true, be sure.
leave away your thinking, give time, make its cure.
love, you know.... never says no!
love always, has an yes, an only lonely, yes…!
for you, you are... O yes
You are, the flower, the seed, Which my heart need.
You are, the dream, the thought, The essence of any word.
You are, the light, the sight, Which, gives me inspiration and the power, to be right.
You are the princess in red, Which I want in my hand.
You are the rose, the smell, That makes, the atmosphere dwell.
You are the star up in the sky, Which makes my love, stay high.
You are loving me.. You are, everything to me !