Friday, January 05, 2018

Heroes of paper

What makes your life great.!!
what makes your life worthwhile..!!
what if you can look behind the limits of your eyes, this illusion technology, 
what if you can go farther what you accepted by your closed mind..!!
what if you have the ability to be mortal..!
The different between you and me is the complexity of using our power,
You search for an extraordinary human to share him your power
I humbly search for normal woman can give me an extraordinary love, the power to make the impossible right in in our fingertips.
My darling .. we aren't just heroes of paper, I may failed in each and every step i took towards you, yet I can't just give up in my love until my last breath, 
You will keep through me away from your life and I'll keep loyal as much as i live.

No comments: