Thursday, January 25, 2018

Fear death no more

A blind man loves a deaf woman, when he will learn to paint his words she will hear the feeling scream in his bones.
You knew,  Sometimes I feel your distance, but most of the time I feel your presence .. The warmth of your bosom .. The sound of your breath close to my ears, even those lost heart beats knocking in your chest fading into my vein. Although my mind refused to accept this illusion to be my refuge in my struggle to stay on path does not know miracles anymore.
And sometimes in the repetition of our desperate attempts to reach what we want .. We become like a gardener watering an artificial tree with water and expected to bear its fruit, 
And there will come a time when whoever sees life in its true face without falsification or fabrication will undoubtedly fear death no more for life is often more terrifying than death.

No comments: