Friday, April 20, 2018

In a moment of silence

In a moment of silence the shadows of your memories grabbed the senses of our days together, they awakening the willingness of longing.. They flam the fire in my heart and bring a tear into my eyes.
In a moment of silence the memories of our past hunting my existence, reminded me with our heavenly unconditional love, with the pain I've suffered joyfully in my emotions, even the bitterness of your abandonment.
In a moment of silence I remembered how I was unhappy and ignorant .. How I was believed that I could forget you.. How I bleed precious tears for nothing..
In a moment of silence the shadows of your memories whispered to my mind and I grabbed the senses of your existence, asking me to run from my pain and suffering to rest in your hands.
Why..
Why after I hardly used to accept your abandonment,
Why after I forgot how to dream, and lost the hope,
They awakening the longing to your smile in my eyes,  they awakening the willingness to hear your voice, they even awakening jealous, suspicious and doubt... Leaving my heart melted with the pain of it's moan.
In a moment of silence..  Night become so cold, lonely and long.. Recalling what we share together.. Groaning with your name silently.

No comments: