Monday, December 24, 2018

it's an Art.. Art of Magic

My heart is ignorant, About what is present
Inside my heart, Is it secret passion and art..!
I was no special, Only ordinary and simple human
I had inherited music, And formed music lover as basic
I never sung, Love songs, But it aired, Good melody to be admired
I feel really in love, That crept silently, I believe
I was unaware, It remained silent there
My flute sang in admiration, And that how grew the relation
I sang only on love, And whole life thrived and drove
I know nothing, And especially for attachment and feeling
It has just taken place, I am unable to keep pace
The love has no religion, And belongs to no region
It has universal acceptance, I have taken simple chance
I may not malign, But sustain
It's emergence in heart, Is it not simple music lover's art..!
It has direct blessings from the heaven, I stand inclined
But will be joined by..!
As it is named holy or divine.

No comments: