Sunday, December 02, 2018

You must be fully alive to the situation and not dead

I failed to understand your love and hate game, Neither should I try to follow it nor to blame, Since you have not said it openly or put me to shame, I shall give you no chance for another charge to frame.
I clearly see no visible lines, There is hardly appearance of happy smiles, You try to show nothing even on your fake face, I feel threatened and surely out of race.
I could hardly dare to venture into shining eyes, It was very bright as if showing colorful butterflies, I could find no rain or any kind of rainbows, But yes it had so much magnetic pull to show.
I stood here restless with full of pain, I were sure of emptiness in my brain, asking when she gathered the strength and sent me smile, I did not waste a second to walk for her thousand mile.

We shall hand in hand and moved ahead, Some one was sure to provide the lead, Even thought I had failed to grasp your language or read, you must be fully alive to the situation and not dead.. not dead.

No comments: