Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Madness Whisper


Whisper in my ears again the depth of your love as the stars shining in the skies not to disturbing anybody when reflecting its beauty ever,
Your eyes in my heart, spreads deep a sweet breeze, touches the brain, the heart, the mind and the soul, Giving that weakness body your wings of love, beauty and eternity in our silence love merge into one,
when... where... How, I don't know, even who you are.
I have got a bit of soft spot for you and the apple of your eyes, and then I'm swinging, singing with birds, flowers even butterflies,
life on the earth, grass, galaxies, time and infinity, my mind recollects all these.
Am I dreaming, if I please not to awake me up for I dreams... With an innocent smile as on the face of a child, tears of a missing  blind hope in a misty undiscovered land..  I even don't had anyone to guide.
a rose lying near the tomb in silence with scattered tears on the petals,.. O,
And I'm asking her..
why did I come here..!
who sent me here?
where am I going after death?
there is life beyond the grave?
for whom do I wake up in the morning?
why the creations are in pairs: male and female?
why does nature bind me with your eyes?
why does nature allow your eyes to pierce me so deep?
two doves ruffle their feathers
on the branches near the green leaves,
the sky kisses the sea
making ripples and waves on its breast,
electrons keep their smartness near the protons,
day and night play hide and seek,
the stars wink at each other during their travel in the space,
moonlight touches the petals of lotus in romance,
now the pregnant clouds pour,
the flowers and fruits delight the soul, now, no prejudices,
no narrow domestic walls, but love