Monday, November 30, 2020

The breeze of dawn


When the breeze of dawn pervading your hair O, my love.. I hear it whispers to my ears tenderness sighs. 
When the fragrant smells of your perfume dissolve in your sensitive senses whenever it touches your skin O, my love.. I hear it whispers to my ears tenderness sighs. 
Yet I wonder why whenever you whisper to me "I love you", I can't reveal the lamentations of your love loudly to the universe. 
O, I Wrote your name letters one by one with beads of morning dew on all trees leaves, who can admire you such as me, who can describe you like me..!
you are a beautiful dream, I hope all wounded hearts could dream on with me..
you are the 
highest sense I touched in my life which made me melt,
made me feel that I'm still human full of humanity.

No comments: