Monday, September 03, 2012

Facebook Friend!

Hi my Dear Facebook Friend! 
My dear friend! You made me cry today! ! 
I can see you and your smile as
For years that I knew you in 
In contacts made with you on and off.
Suddenly you are not any more.
Not to be found. Not to be heard.
Not there in the mind's eye anymore… …
That how you’d be if you’d be..! 
The times we’d think of you
Are just moments only, and of no other
Consequences, whatsoever at all.
This is the common paradox.. 
When we are dead or divorced or
Gone beyond the wall.. that we 
Are away in some horizon.. it’s called
Oblivion! But we are still there? 
This is the paradox.. that I could have
Talked once more. Could have
Known a little more from you.
Could somehow be with you to
Steal away a moment that took you! 
This is the paradox.. that you are
The name that would be forgotten.
The email id that would be no more.
Some love that wouldn’t be lost.
And would smile for evermore! 
How can I stop thinking of you? But
The fact, who am I writing to, here now
Confronts me and then I leave you friend! 
Just say good bye 
With a few tears

No comments: