Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pass a way love.in her birthday memory

Tears well up in my eyes, 
As I kneel frozen as ice, 
In front of your grave, bidding adieu; 
Having visions of the good times with you.
Through my eyes, I see you, 
In my tears I feel you.
When I close my eyes trying to forget you, 
In my heart, I can hear you.
I am merely nothing without you, 
Coz the better half of me was you.
True is my love to you; 
My vision shows me nothing other than you.
Will there be a time to see you anymore? 
Will my heart ever stop longing for you more and more? 
Those times, those good times we together had, 
Those thoughts are making me go mad.
My world is empty without you, 
It seems like my summer has died with you.
My body awaits the touch of you; 
But, all I can do is cry in front of you. 


in The pain memories of my wife birthday 18_9_1973

No comments: