Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some feelings can retains, Some lovers cant see.

I see you, through all your self induced chains i see you.
You have no reason to doubt or fear life,
you are perfectly imperfect as you are.
If a saint knew they were one, then a saint they would cease to be.
You walk on shards of glass where only petals need to lay.
Seeing only darkness where there is only light, and so will never see that my outstreached arms are there to guide you through.
Not only do you not see my arm, but neither do you see me, my adoration in abundance awaiting patiently for your heart to be opened and love to enter.
There is happiness right here, but your eyes are blinded to it. And so you walk on by as if i am a stranger with no face or no 
soul to be even acknowledged.
Is it so hard to love me ?
Can happiness be so complicated that you would shut off from your feelings? 
And imprison yourself in a cell of morbid numbness and regret?
I am no prince, no king.
But i am a man of flesh and blood, a man as good as any who would love and cherish you until the end of his days.
I know to open yourself to another is painful, but to watch you pass by like an apparition of mist is killing me. 

And this slow torture is endless, you have never seen me and so my pain is everlasting.

No comments: