Monday, January 14, 2013

Oblivion is a grace but I haven't


He; to his wife,
If days can talk, baby it could say what words can't.
How much i love you,
How we use to make it right, we live and love so bride
Ya ..
Sometimes it was Joyful,
Sometimes it was Painful, but it's always full, Full of bright
How much i love you, is how much i be your guide with all my sense of polite
Words really can't tel how in our life battle, for only you .. i can fight
Watch.. Just watch the darkness always gives birth to Sunlight
Tell me how can i stop the time, i wanna hold you all the night
 She; with a smiling eyes
Goodbye, the only word i hate the most in our life
Being lost, losing my way, lose the senses of nights and day
You should know, you are the candle of my past darkness, in a kindness presents life.
Please stay, only one more day .!!
Never let me alone, you know .. my loneliness without your existence; will be my future life.
Do you think.. i forgot .. No, women never forget .. Happy birthday.
Nine years later;
-He; On his knees, laying roses around her.. Cold Grave
Someday you left, giving me no time, to even say goodbye
but you know;
With all the same admiring in my love,
With all the same love in my heart, to you .. I'm waiting.
With all the same fear; that day; when i lost you,
With all the same happiness, when you're here, beside me, asking me to stay..
I do and I'll be.. strong and without any regret .. I'm waiting
Yes .. It's so hard, Do you know; I almost with life can't fight
May my God takes the soul to touch yours, Holding your hands even to a while
OH;
Ago.. You afraid our last Goodbye,
Today.. I'm waiting our next hello
If days can talk it'll show you what words can't.
Crying you a river, will never bring you back
But my love for you .. still, so bright.

Shoo, listen

No comments: