Saturday, March 18, 2017

Being unique

Of all people who are to come and have gone from this Earth since the begininng of time, Not one of them is like you..
No one who has ever lived or to come has had your combination of abilities, talents, appearance, friends, acquistances, burdens and even your inner sorrows
No one's fingerprints are like yours,
No one prays about exactly the same concerns as you,
No one is loved by same combination of people that love you..... Unduplicateable and Miraculous thing, it's to be you..  you're absolutely unique! 

You're meant to be different, nowhere in history will the same,
Things be going on in anyone's mind, soul, spirit as one going on in yours right now,
If you didn't exist, there would be a hole in my creation, a gap in my history, Something missing from the plan for humankind. 

It's a gift only given to you,
No one can reach out to others in the same way you can,
No one can speak your sweet words,
No one can convey your meaning,
No one can comfort with your hands of solace,
No one can bring your kind of understanding to another person,
No one can be cheerful lighthearted and joyous in your way,
No one can smile like you whilst I'm smiling, 
No one I can love so much like you,
No one I can show such appreciations,
Only you I can love with whole of my heart,
You're unique... that's why i'm unique.