Thursday, March 16, 2017

Forgotten memories

I open my eyes to see the newfound light and my heart takes in another breath of air 
The scream now clutched inside my chest 
I hold it in and the tears bleed from my eyes 
Do you sense the pain inside of me..? 
Can you take my hand and see right threw the mask 
My soul is crying out for anyone to notice me 
Even through a desert full of sand I feel all alone 
Like its just me against the world with no one at my side 
Could you push this all away and bring me back 
Bring me back into the warm comforting light 
The one my heart knew so well 
The desperation's getting to me now 
I can't seem to fight off the sense of desolation 
I can't help it if you don't see all my frustrations
Please.. just erase all the pain that's poisoned my vision 
My face would display for everyone to see 
The poisons seeping threw my vains and fear is triggering a sense of illusion..
I can't tell what's real and what is false 
Kiss me like sleeping beauty and awaken me from this spell 
Hold me close and tell me you'll never let me go 
Listen to the way my heart beats, it only skips one for you but could you pull me threw the darkness 
I know you can see me very well but my own sight is clouded and I can't find my way 
I need you to guide me and help me discover 
The things my heart always knew 
Whisper into my ear four single words "I'm still loving you "
To break my bind into the shadows 
I'll always come back to you 
Regardless if you want me too 
I love you will always weaken my heart 
But I breath out my emotions each time its spoken 
I fear this more than anything in the world 
But once embraced its like weight is pulled off my back 
My wings can expand and I can fly all over again 
Kiss me to drain the poison from my blood 
Will you take the dagger out of my back..? 
And throw it to the ground 
Are all the words I uttered to you? 
Just a whisper that the winds now carries away 
Was love  just a figment of my imagination and what still remaining is a boring life ? 
Now forever lost in the clouds of confusion 
I swear I saw the love in your eyes .. When you placed your lips on mine, oh.. 
For the first time I felt fully alive like nothing in the world could break me 
I know I may not be easy to love but could you at least give it a try 
I see something good still locked in your smile 
And I want to discover what it is that intrigues me 
I know you could heal me but is it worth the shot 
My hearts so use to being bruised and broken 
Is it really worth your aggravation and dedication? 
Would you really try to put me together again? 
Because I know you could if you tried 
It's just a matter of how and when will you achieve it 
Please don't let me be devoured by everything I feared 
I don't want to fade away, I don't want to die away from you.. 
I can feel my heart beat, I have to be alive 
I'm not just a forgotten memory 
I am someone who could make you strong 
But I need to have a little work done 
I need to be reconstructed and taught again 
I remember how it is to love 
But I need to feel it to see it clearly 
Will you takes my hand and show me 
Or will you let me fade away to become forgotten memories