Friday, March 31, 2017

Butterflies

In a beautiful butterfly,
Your face comes so true to me.

Through a pretty butterfly
You come flying so serene into me.

As the tiny wings flutter
I watch with love and joy
and wonder how it could be
that I see your face coming to me.

With beauty and grace
you perch among the flowers
as if searching for a special place.
Oh if I could only turn my heart
into a bed of flowers
for you to fly and hide
and secretly whisper to me
with fluttering wings how you love me.

Warm and kind is our friendship
so rare like a beautiful butterfly.

Welcome to my garden of happy thoughts
where butterflies fly along
the paths of lovely flowers.

You are so special in my life.
So innocent and pure is our friendship.
I care for you with a heart full of joy.
You are mine, I love you.

God, help me not to be possessive.
Love is freedom in true sense.
Possession is selfishness.
God, help me not to be possessive.

(When we fall in love, we think love is possessing the other. It takes time and maturity to realize that real love is freedom and never possessive. So we do experience divinity in selfless love).

No comments: