Saturday, May 06, 2017

Why I love you..!

Curiosity in you wants to know, Why does my heart love you so..
What is the reason I hold you dear, Why is it always, I want you near..
Well let me explain how love works, Deep in your heart a feeling lurks..
A feeling that heals your every pain, Changes your irrational world to sane..
First is building a wall of trust,
True faith in your eyes is a must..
Next are the smiles you gift to the one,
In bundles of joy you bring sheer fun..
At times give the warmth of your touch,
Some tender words you speak affect so much..
Now that you know how to imply,
Let me answer the question, Why..
When you need attention, love and care, To god I pray to be always there..
Cause a tear in your eye breaks me apart, The problems you face break my heart..
I love to see that smile on your face, You are the only one no one can replace..
It feels like heaven when I am with you, You complete my world and that is true..
The moments of my life which I would savor,
Are only with you so please do me a favor..
There are true feelings residing in me, I give what I have and its all that you see..
If you still want to know how and why, then count the stars spread across the sky.. As long as you count them shining above, Those are the extremities of my love..
Why do I love is not meant to be known,
How much I love you I have always shown..
Cause if i give you the answers you yearn, Theres more about love you'll never learn..