Sunday, May 14, 2017

In the rhythm of the street

Reading the music playing in my mind, listening to every tone and inflection of each note as it fastens itself to words that flow easily into every poem I ink.
So eloquently, cascading like a waterfall from my mind into deep calm pictures of words, like pools sent from heaven.
Holding the tears of a lifetime - those both of joy and sorrow, reflecting a life of poetical musings through musical rhythms. 

Running across my mind, a river carry many words of expression all about the shadows of our shore, O god..
I am steps behind you In the rhythm of the street
I am voices in your head restraining you from sleep
I am shadow on your walls and soft touch in your dreams Watching you,
I am eyeballs and your mute screams
I don't know your name
You can't see my face
I exist next to you with soul
in our wild story there is always .... chase
I am steps behind you... In the rhythm of the street