Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dream on

We’ve been in the rain so long that our eyes are sore and red;
When joy is missing, We gaze down too long at our feet as we slowly walk through the city, but there must be a different sky waiting for us offering love and inspiration where the Ocean kissed The Sky at the most beautiful place under the sun, there.. there..

No one can own a color; no one can own a cloud.
No person owns a person, though some may think they do.
No person owns the ocean; I know this to be true!
I cannot own a sparrow, I cannot own a tree.
Even in my own garden they don't belong to me!
No one can own the starlight; no one can own the sun.
No person owns a river, it simply can't be done!
No one can own a desert, the planets or their moons.
We’re all just One Race: Human, same words with many tunes!
No one may claim ownership to

 TEAR or SMILE or SIGH.. Or take away your DREAMS so.. dream on and on and... on.