Thursday, September 27, 2018

I want to tells you that "I **** you"

I closed my eyes passionately, when your response had come very lately.
I was longed from the day one, I dreamed of you only and none
You were avoiding the scene, Your commitment was not at all seen
You lacked some courage and said "you are a coward without strengt, While I was on correct wave length.
It was major upset turning into embarrassment, You were all out for suspicious movement,
It was clear dig at me, while you made it look completely free, I waited eagerly for all these days, You deliberately stayed far on long aways.
It was definitely change in my style, I was amused and wondered for a while
You gently moved and tightly embraced, Such dilemma I had never faced
It offered me unique joy and happiness, It was pleasant surprise to remove my loneliness.
What to say more about it or less..!
I was prepared to accept anything from you in any case.
You and II Iremaine quiet and silent, is it was pride and happy moment..!
Now i had seen the point and realized, and I surrendered without things to be analyzed,
I was full of confidence and for you it was matter of joy, I didn' t want to waste your time and let you in completely enjoy.
But It comes once a while in life to illuminate, You feel equal to fall in line and peacefully narrate.

No comments: