Sunday, September 16, 2018

I'm with you

When the memory is strong, and something has gone wrong ... with no mood to sing a song but to keep silence and remain silent among.
When it has the direct bearing, the body is apart tearing ... the pain takes over the mind, where no way remains open solace to find.
When in love or no love, we must believe ... And in the real world we barely can live, and love is merely the strange fold.
How can I wish you sweet dreams when I get no sleep..?
Sleepless nights make me nervous and compel to weep, All great hopes are in tact with me and I shall always keep, I shall try to reach you even if path is dangerous and steep.

The stars may not shine, they may feel bad and not feel fine,
They may hide the face in clouds, we won’t be able to hear it loud,
The moon has also lost its charm, It has not remained cool and lost its warmth
No one can dream of sad event... It lacks warmth and nothing to comment,

When the memory is strong, and something has gone wrong ... with no mood to sing a song but to keep silence and remain silent among, I'm with you.. I'm with you.

No comments: