Tuesday, September 11, 2018

When you suggested to me let us meet anywhere..


In a place Where existence is not there, We then will have enough freedom, With close quarter and ruling the wisdom, We exchanged so many pleasantries, Life was to level with your words and commentaries, No distance seemed between ocean and countries, Neither mountains, hills nor any boundaries, We had feelings for each other, Relation still didn't grow any further, when eyes never met any longer yet it still said what words failed to one another, Let us not forget this moment and bother .. I prayed for god sincerely for your hand, He smiled and blessings lend, I looked at you for further acceptance, you accepted it without any insistence, Now I have enough courage and bold strength, however I couldn't go and meet you at any length, Is it not necessary to see each other before we marry..!
Life' as challenge was to be understood and carry, One's was hesitant for slight moment, He too did not allow me for single movement, Slight delay was causing me some concern, I was not prepared for sudden and any 'U' turn, I offered my self for holy deal, I was there for his wounds to heal, With only condition for him to make you in my world... real, Waited for his approval for the final seal.
What word was I expecting from any mouth..., I did not care whether you were from north or south, I wanted firm commitment and promise, Relation was to be permanent. I was not here for simple game, He was not here for charge or fame, it was an earnest attempt to do with sincerity, What was at stake... Nothing but simple clarity,
I didn't know what all I did, conscious very clear and didn't hide, talks very clear and nothing to confide, sincere desire with best offer to provide. I am not sure of what others might say. I want to have perfect love in my way, then you came and grab me for ever, O god.. I want to rest on her shoulder forever.
He must know what I am and what does it mean..? I can offer my complete conscience and lean,  I want to know definitely and precisely learn, Will there be any treachery or any ugly turn..?
She can be whole and sole for me, I may consider her as holy gift from thee, Since I know she is meant for my existence, I simply don't worry for her continued absence,
See to it that it is done with all good show, Allow me the freedom to mushroom and grow, I will stand all the taste of cruel wind, I stand there alone ... and you for me.. should find.

No comments: