Thursday, October 11, 2018

M.M Game

Do you realy think we are just playing the game.!
Can we do it to others for passing the blame..!
Can you read my engraved feelings of heart...!
Do you think it is miserable start..!
I will have no where to go in solitude, You were a problem to with your attitude
It must be understood that love is not the game, No one should try to put others into shame.
I have all the concerns for all your actions, I am totally unaware how to offer reaction.
Wouldn't you whisper my name when you weren't very close, Spell it out correctly with the intention and disclose.
I will have all the options as how to make total surrender, You have so far proved to be an unbearable offender.
I have all the passions to make this universe happy, It will no doubt compel you to marry, I want it come in the form of assertion, I fear and will resent any desertion.
I shall prefer to sink in your lovely occean, and as nobody can stop the rays to come from sun, I shall not wait for any cover to run, It is life time mission and not simple fun.
I have waited so long for those glorious moments to come, It had run into rough weather to prove troublesome, I find it blessings in guise to make frantic effort, It may wear off as I understood and kept good rapport.
We may pull on even if there is change in mood, We have carved our path and firmly stood, Nothing has deterred us from going ahead, We shall love it in new life and lead.

No comments: