Monday, October 08, 2018

Is It Fake world

My world is unreal, and I definitely with pain feel, about its consequences... But still, I take every possible chances.
I have loved her, and bothered so much with less care, She has remained forever in my heart, and beaten my existence as an art.
Many thoughts invaded my mind, that I should not be so fool or even kind, In my behavior, and bring discredit or dishonor.
This scuffle ended in good note even, for at some point I'll decide to set this  prison open, allow her to go away in dreamland, Stay there and trouble me no more friend.

I don't know about her state, But I relate clearly, I had been living in castle, That had no doors to let people.
I feel relieved, And believed, That no one should be kept unwillingly And let her free from the hook happily.. for at the end, it is fake world

No comments: