Sunday, June 03, 2012

Timeless

Walking slowly into the dark
I feel so good within the black, 
The coolness of an June night, 
Vanishing shapes, bottomless sky.
For witness of this late wandering
So far away, the weak starlight.
Silence around, a darken pond.
My steps amazingly so loud
That they made stop the frogs' song.
For some moment, the time slowed down,
Bringing an interlude in life:
Through what was left of the landscape,
All blurred into sullen disguises,
I was also left to my mind,
As a sunflower in the night,
Turning back to its inside.
Within this moment, out of time,
I surely felt the starting life.
This invisible air from outside,
Was so serene and was so quiet,
That it nurtured my deep inside.
Back to myself, I had found Life,
Deeply sparkling through each disguise,
The tree's, the bird's and also mine,
Revealed, though covered, by Human at Night.
:
Delicate scent of a timeless place!
Promise of the bliss, to breathe!

No comments: