Monday, June 17, 2013

As I'm walking away

I thought you were the one, 
I thought you were for me, 
I thought you were the person, an the woman of my dreams 
How stupid was I to Believe it's the truth, 
The woman of my dreams is so not like you.
As you lips lie .. my eyes begin to cry.
The love between us really start to died, 
And there is nothing left between .. you an I. 
I should have known that I had been used, 
I should of known that my love for you was fake, 
an saying those three words now is too late.
You should of been real
You should have been true.
You should have felt the 
love i had for you.
As I'm walking away, 
wit no words to say, 
I'm leaving you behind, 
its all your fault, 
that we have to be a part, 
I don't know you any more, 
maybe deep inside I do, 
but just remember, that tiny hole that you have inside, 
is a missing spot of the love i had for you.

No comments: