Sunday, February 21, 2016

I can't promise you.

I can't promise you roses, which bloom of brilliant red but I promise, when you need me when you day will turns blue, as much as possible I will be here for you.
I can't promise you perfection for perfection I am not. I am like the blue rose ... thorns are all I've got and tears are what I know.
I can't promise you wealth with money to shower away the old pains that engulf us, but I can give you my love to share throughout each day
I can't promise you the stars for they are out of my hands reach, but I can show you how to walk gently through our stormy nights... and I’ll hold your hands till we cross it together no matter what.
I can't promise total happiness and never a tear in your eye, but I can give you my word that in every way I will try to listen and wipe the tears you shed.
I can't promise eternal life for this is not mine to give, but I can promise you something to love and support you ... everyday in which we live.. so, as you see I am not the best, but then you will never know until you've put me to the test.. when we reach into the edge of the river.

No comments: