Saturday, February 20, 2016

words are also the weapons

Words are the weapons which do speak a lot, So now I Take there help to show you what have I got.
The Beauty of her Mind was all that mattered, Cause for me I was never flattered. But yes my Friends it can hurt you too, Cause one sided will never get you through.
All that will be left will be pain and sorrow, With you asking for a better tomorrow.
So here is request to all you out there, When you fall in love then please do fear.Cause it can lead you where you don’t want to be here or there.. It’s like feeding you what you don’t want to be fed.
Love is a Beautiful for those who get it, But it is a curse for those who fail in it.
So be happy be single and, Never ever try to mingle.
Follow what your Parent’s say, Cause one Day love will fade you away...

No comments: