Saturday, February 27, 2016

Second C.. Commitment ..

y heart's struggle begins to settle slowly reveling in knowledge of deepening intimacy with you
The One who my innermost heart lies bare and cherished, the One who provides comfort of powerful primal attachment 
The stunning beauty when we are together our mingling passions
widening our twining lives on in me always deepest of truths sustaining me with sensual knowings of love 
A haven for the pain and hurt the feelings known and heard being supported in every way calm amidst the moods of my life
This is the choice of maturity for comes times needs must wait and responsibility and commitment overwhelm all that there is of now
And so much so much left unexperienced in multitude of shrines to the indulgence of the senses
But here is the place where I for you and you for I have chosen to give all of the I and the you and the never forget the We for all our yearnings and needs wants and desires
And the feeling of peace
And knowing excitement
As we get ever closer to doing for each other what most can be done one lover for the other
For it seems that it is not the many that bring the fruition all of the wants but rather the focused path of the true only one for always
So it is, that for now and forever
You are my only wonderful lover. 

No comments: