Thursday, February 25, 2016

Incomplete story

Why whenever I start to talk about humans greed I always have tears rol down my eyes.. Oh.. Where do I start my lIfe story
It was there always for me like an angel
I could hold it with my eyes
I could hug it with my heart
I could kiss it tenderly within my mind
it gave its unconditional love with passion
it was a world worth living
I have walked with it every moment... the mountains and sea opened their heart for us
What a wonderful day when I was still remain alive
Those days were the best days of my life
But till the Satan separated me from it
I did not know that humans sickness which called greedness will end our life.. now.. nobody can see the tears in my heart
neither the pain in my mind that cries for losing my reason to live everyday... each day I lose a part from my reasons to stay alive.. honestly, My life story should ends into an incomplete story.

No comments: