Thursday, August 04, 2016

Eternally and a day.

Sometime last night while sleeping out loud your name I cried, Because while lying next to you last night sometime I died.
My spirited lifted up from me above that bed of ours, I floated high above you and watched you sleep for hours.
I felt the tears that fell as they washed over my face, for I longed to be held tightly in your warm loving embrace.
I didn't want to leave you there to face your life alone, For ours has been the greatest love this world has ever known.
I knew how sad that you would be when you woke and found I'd died, I wanted so to be there while you hold me close and cried.
And then I felt this light on me
And I knew my time was near,
And the angels to come and carry me
And take me far from here.
I whispered into the night a tiny prayer for you,
For you to be strong for me and hold my love close to you.
At that time I felt the angels lift me high into the night, I watched you sleeping peacefully as I flew into that light.
Until there before me stood into God angles, Who spoke them words to me, they told me not to worry much for greater god'd watch over you lovingly.
And that one day it would be your time to come home here to me, and when that time came about we would share truly eternity.
So please my love when you wake and find my lifeless form,
Please don't cry unduly, for my love will keep you warm eternally and a day.